Terms & Conditions
Clandeboye Lodge Hotel
Christmas Party Nights Promotion
Terms & Conditions
27 June 2019
1. The promoter is Clandeboye Lodge Hotel, 10 Estate Road, Bangor, BT19 1UR. Tel: 028 9185
2. The prize draw is open to anyone, aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their
immediate families of Clandeboye Lodge Hotel and anyone professionally connected with
this competition, who books a party of 10 or more for one of the 2019 Let’s Dance Christmas
Party Nights at Clandeboye Lodge Hotel. Full details of the 2019 Let’s Dance Christmas Party
Nights, including dates, are included on promotional literature and on the hotel website.
3. Only bookings made, including final deposits paid, before 9 September 2019 will be eligible
for entry to the draw.
4. Only one entry allowed per booking of 10 or more.
5. The Winner will be drawn, at random, from all eligible entries.
6. The Winner will be advised, by email, no later than 30 September 2019.
7. The prize is two tickets for Elton John’s “Farewell Yellow Brick Road” tour at the SSE Arena
Belfast on Monday 30 November 2020.
8. There are no alternatives in cash or kind, in whole or part, except in the event of
circumstances outside reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute
similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter,
prizes will be awarded directly to the winner.
9. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable photographic shoots or to send
Clandeboye Lodge Hotel photographs and take part in other publicity in connection with this
promotion, including but not limited to, having their names and photographs featured on
Clandeboye Lodge’s Facebook pages, websites and other social media platforms.
10. By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and
accepted all of the Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.