Clandeblog Recipe: Coq & Bull 'Bramble' cocktail
Who doesn’t love a great cocktail? We couldn't resist sharing the recipe of one of our most popular summer treats with you again: the Coq & Bull ‘Bramble’!
The Coq & Bull 'Bramble' is a refreshing concoction of gin, blackberry liqueur, lemon or lime juice and sugar syrup – the ultimate summer drink!
35ml local gin
25ml sugar syrup
½ lime squeezed
Lime, mint sprig and a blackberry (if in season) to serve
1. Chill your rocks glass and add ice to your cocktail shaker.
2. Add 35ml of gin, ½ lime squeezed, 25ml sugar syrup, and 25ml Chambord to your cocktail shaker and shake!
4. Using a strainer, strain the contents from your cocktail shaker into your rocks glass.
5. Add crushed ice to your glass so it is just over halfway filled.
6. Add 2 lime wheels and 4 halved blackberries to your cocktail. Using a spoon, push these down to the bottom of the glass.
7. Top up with more crushed ice.
8. Serve with a mint sprig, blackberries and a lime wheel and enjoy!
Last year during lockdown our in-house mixologist, Ryan, shared a video of him making this cocktail from home. Watch as he walks through all of these steps from start-to-finish...
There's nothing quite like having a refreshing cocktail made for you…
If you want to sip, savour and indulge in a cocktail like never before, Coq & Bull is the perfect place for you! We offer an extensive list of cocktails that are sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Why not try this refreshing cocktail with a delicious meal at Coq & Bull? Book your table here.