STAY SAFE – WE’LL BE BACK IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!
The NI Executive has extended Covid-19 restrictions which includes a series of measures which will continue to be implemented across the hospitality sector in Northern Ireland in order to halt the current, rapid spread of the Covid-19 virus. We are deeply sorry to advise you that these restrictions require us to remain closed temporarily, reopening again on Friday 11th December 2020.
Rest assured that if you have a booking with us between now and 11th December, we will be in touch to confirm the cancellation and rearrange as required.
Business Interruption Notice: Fri 16th October – Fri 11th December 2020 – during this period:
- The Hotel, Coq & Bull brasserie and bar will be closed.
- Only wedding ceremonies, for up to 25 people, may be accommodated.
- Wedding showarounds will also be facilitated, by prior appointment
Customer Enquiries and Sales
Our hotel rooms and event sales teams will be working behind the scenes each week, Monday to Friday from 10am – 4.00pm. They may be contacted only by e mail, to manage enquiries, bookings and arrange wedding showarounds:
email@example.com (rooms and general enquiries)
firstname.lastname@example.org (weddings and events enquiries)
- We will do our very best to respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible but please bear in mind we must deal with the most imminent bookings first.
- Alternatively, please see our website which offers extensive product information with lots of recently shot pictures and videos, including a video showaround of our wedding events facilities here: www.clandeboyelodge.com/weddings/wedding-suites
- We will also keep both the website and our facebook page updated with further information, including details of our Christmas 2020 programme. If you wish to receive details directly or make a booking for Christmas Day please express your interest by e mailing us on email@example.com
- Gift vouchers are also available to purchase online at www.clandeboyelodge.com/gift-vouchers
There’s a great big, warm-hearted Christmas welcome awaiting at the Clandeboye Lodge this festive season. During the break, we have continued to invest in our product and guest experiences in true Clandeboye Lodge style. We have big plans for the festive season based around the brasserie, including the transformation of the outdoor terrace with boosted heating and elegant glass wall panels! And, we have an extra surprise for Coq & Bull fans too! This year, all dining, including Christmas Day, will take place in the brasserie. Our menus are filled with a delightful mix of fresh local produce, cooked to order by our chefs with a choice of luxurious traditional Christmas and fabulously festive, brasserie-style dishes. Those cosy corners will be even more snug for your return – you might even decide to stay over to celebrate in style.
Full details can be found here www.clandeboyelodge.com/christmas
Bookings for the brasserie can be made through our website www.clandeboyelodge.com/coq-and-bull/book-table or via the Resdiary app. Rooms and packages are available to book here www.clandeboyelodge.com
We are very grateful for the tremendous support we have had from our guests during recent months. We have done all we can to provide and maintain a safe, relaxing and comfortable environment. And we will continue to do so. Through your support we have maintained a strong brand, in which we will continue to invest and will return stronger than ever after this brief closure.
Our thanks also to our staff who have been amazing throughout. We simply could not have got to this point without them! Please treat them kindly. They, like we, care passionately about what we do – it hurts us all to be in this position again. But we will get through – whatever it takes!
Meantime, stay safe and help save lives.
Pim and Mandy Dalm for the Clandeboye Lodge Team
Updated 19th November 2020