The friendly atmosphere, the warm welcome, courteous and helpful hotel staff, and the exceptional service: these will be the hallmarks of your stay with us. Our aim is seamless, consistent quality throughout – an approach that’s been recognised with a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence and the Ireland Excellence award.
Then there’s the setting. Meticulously landscaped gardens. Stylish, contemporary guest rooms. The award-winning Coq & Bull Brasserie for gastro-pub dining. Beautiful event suites for weddings, events and conferences. These all combine to offer you a genuinely memorable, relaxing and enjoyable visit.
It’s always nice to have your efforts recognised.
Here are a few awards we’ve picked up that tell us we’re getting it right:
• Northern Ireland Tourism Awards 2013 – Customer Service Excellence Award
• Northern Ireland Hotel Federation Reception Team of the Year 2013
• Northern Ireland Hotel Federation Housekeeping Awards 2013
Runner-up (hotels with up to 60 bedrooms)
• Ireland Excellence Award 2012 – from the European Foundation for
• Gold Star Service Excellence Award 2011 – awarded by the Centre
• Nominated in Top 5 Irish Wedding Venues by Wedding Journal readers
A tranquil rural location just minutes
from Belfast City Centre.
A haven of comfort and elegance.
CLANDEBOYE LODGE HOTEL
We’ve just launched our new Autumn Menu. Click here for details.
Click here to find out more about our School Proms & Formals
Visit our Wedding Fair at the Clandeboye Lodge Hotel on Sunday 15th February, 1–5pm