The friendly atmosphere, the warm welcome, courteous and helpful hotel staff, and the exceptional service: these will be the hallmarks of your stay with us. Our aim is seamless, consistent quality throughout – an approach that’s been recognised with a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence and the Ireland Excellence award.
Then there’s the setting. Meticulously landscaped gardens. Stylish, contemporary guest rooms. The award-winning Coq & Bull Brasserie for gastro-pub dining. Beautiful event suites for weddings, events and conferences. These all combine to offer you a genuinely memorable, relaxing and enjoyable visit.
A tranquil rural location just minutes
from Belfast City Centre.
A haven of comfort and elegance.
CLANDEBOYE LODGE HOTEL
It’s always nice to have your efforts recognised.
Here are a few awards we’ve picked up that tell us we’re getting it right:
• Northern Ireland Tourism Awards 2013 – Customer Service Excellence Award
• Northern Ireland Hotel Federation Reception Team of the Year 2013
• Northern Ireland Hotel Federation Housekeeping Awards 2013
Runner-up (hotels with up to 60 bedrooms)
• Ireland Excellence Award 2012 – from the European Foundation for
• Gold Star Service Excellence Award 2011 – awarded by the Centre
• Nominated in Top 5 Irish Wedding Venues by Wedding Journal readers
We’ve just launched our new Autumn Menu. Click here for details.
Click here for our Christmas 2014 events
Click here to find out more about our School Proms & Formals
Clandeboye Lodge Hotel is closed through Sunday 4th to Wednesday 7th January